As Project Leader (Principal Investigator)
“Robotic Programming Technology Upskilling Program for B40 Students in Sarawak” – Bank Rakyat Foundation (MYR 86,122) 2022.
“Computational Thinking In Project-Oriented Problem-Based Learning For Engineering Design” – Book Publication Fund (MYR 3,000) 2022.
“Analysis of philosophical thinking, core values and wisdom dissemination through iinarawashi used by Japanese expatriates to the local employees in Malaysia” – The Sumitomo Foundation Fiscal 2020 Grant for Japan – Related Research Projects. (JPY540,000) 2021.
- “The Development of COVID-19 Self-diagnostic Systems using Smart Phones for the Benefits of Ummah” – the Sheikh Abdullah Fahim Special Research Grant on the Covid-19 Pandemic (MYR30,000). 2020Ethics Committee Approval Code: UKM PPI/111/8/JEP-2020-828
- “Photoplethysmogram morphology response to serum uric acid levels using wavelet transform for non invasive cardiovascular disease classification” – the Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (MYR73,700). 2019.Ethics Committee Approval Code: UKM PPI/111/8/JEP-2018-161
- “Multiresolution signal decomposition scheme for photoplethysmogram morphology analysis in gouty arthritis patients for heart disease risk index” – the Research University Grant (MYR70,000). 2019.Ethics Committee Approval Code: UKM PPI/111/8/JEP-2018-161
- “Enhancing critical thinking skills of UKM students through alumni mentoring and computational thinking methods” – the Key Result Area Research Grant (MYR15,000). 2018.
- “m-Cardiac System for Physiological Signs Monitoring” – the Economic Transfer Plan (ETP) Research Grant (MYR92,000). 2014.
- “Business Simulation” – the Strategic Action Plan Research Grant (MYR 15,000). 2013.
- “Chemical membrane development for NPK and ammonium ChemFET” through UKM Pakarunding. Mimos Bhd (External Grant) (MYR40,000) 2014.
- “Low-power Adiabatic Circuit Central Processing Unit (CPU)” – the Young Researcher’s Grant (MYR 50,000). 2012.
- AP-2017-001/3 Main Stream Project 2017 – 2020 MYR50,000. The identity determination of Gen Z and coping strategies in controlling behavior model.
- AP-2017-007/3 MYR173,000.00 Main Stream Project 2017-2020. Unravelling Sudden Cardiac Arrest Ending in Death (SCARED): Towards risk management and development of a prediction model for early detection and prevention.
- LRGS/1/2019/UKM-UKM/6/4 MYR335,200.00 2019 – 2022 Effective learning on Solar Energy Technologies through Mobile-Research-Laboratory for Secondary Schools in Urban and Rural Areas.
- TRGS/1/2019/UKM/01/4/3 MYR259,500.00. 2019 – 2022. An IOT based patient monitoring for clinical decision support system Transdisciplinary Research Grant Scheme.
- AP-2013-001 MYR200,000.00 2013- 2016 Main Stream Project A Contactless Sensing System for Extramural Monitoring of Muscle Activity.
- AP-2014-002 MYR150,000.00 2014-2017 Development of International Communication System Provided BY Green Energy Development and Environment Devices for Applicable World Application.
- DPP-2013-013 MYR50,000.00 2013 – 2014 Research Development Fund Development of high capacity network, which is environmentally and user friendly with low cost.
- DPP-2013-095 MYR50,000.00 Research Development Fund Effective Methodologies for Innovative Healthcare Devices Development and Commercialization.
- DPP-2014-020 MYR20,000.00 Research Development Fund 2014-2016 Development of Environmentally Friendly & User-Friendly Networks and Green Technology.
- GUP-2013-033 MYR60,000.00 Research University Grant 2013 – 2015. Towards a WDM-POF Network System for the Future with High Reliability and Safety Features.
- PTS-2012-159 MYR15,000.00 2012-2013 Chemical and Biochemical Sustainability Practice Outcomes Through Course Assessment.
- TD-2015-003 MYR200,000.00 Top Down Research Fund (2015 – 2017) Evolutionary Status Study of UKM Alumni (KESAN UKM).